The mission of SABA Academy is to promote the holistic development of the child through an authentic and experiential student learning experience. This is accomplished by educating the child in the formation of faith, family and community. SABA Academy students learn to become responsible and productive members of the society through a faith-based education promoting tolerance, peace and justice.
SABA Academy strives for the development of the whole child by providing excellence in academic preparation in a faith-based environment. It is our vision to guide and nurture students to become role models who will exhibit high levels of God-consciousness, professional excellence and civic leadership by serving society at large.
1. Students will SEEK academic excellence through a vigorous faith-based integrated curriculum, while developing a life-long passion for learning.
2. Students will ACT as independent learners in a responsible, compassionate manner with the intention of serving humanity through positive contributions to the local and global community.
3. Students will BECOME God-conciseness individuals by building their moral character, practicing self-discipline, and communicating respectfully and effectively.
4. Students will ACHIEVE a holistic understanding of themselves by deepening their understanding of their Nurturer, the Quran, and the Ahlul-Bait.
We, at SABA Academy, believe that:
- A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Faith, knowledge and good deeds are the keys to our children’s success.
- The Holy Household school of thought is the basis for our beliefs and practices.
- Cultural diversity increase students understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- Islamic environment helps students face the challenges they may face in their lives.
- Every student is unique in physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs and attributes.
- Students learn to make appropriate decisions if given a balanced supportive and challenging environment.
- Staff, parents, and community are role models and share the responsibility for advancing SABA Academy mission.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Students learn the desire to acquire knowledge as well as developing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The commitment to continuous improvement enables students to become confident life long learners