SABA Academy exists to serve humanity by raising future leaders of high moral character and academic excellence. SABA Academy develops the intellectual, spiritual, physical, and aesthetic potential of the human being in line with the teachings and practices of Islam from the perspective of Prophet Mohammad and his holy household.
The vision of SABA Academy is to guide and help students become practicing Muslims who will treat others with compassion, and actively influence their society in a positive way.
The desire to know is an inherent part of the human being. Education is therefore the process of developing the human being as a whole, integrating spiritual, psychological and social dimensions that benefit the individual, the family, and society.
Programs and teachings at SABA Academy:
- Teach all subjects as part of an integrated whole with Islam as the foundation.
- Provide a clear model of an Islamic life through its staff, board of directors and families.
- Encourage every child to develop his/her relationship with God, Prophet Mohammad and his Holy Household, and all the Prophets.
- Create an environment that will enhance independent learning and critical thinking.
- Encourage every student to develop love of Allah, Prophet Mohammad and his Holy Household, and love for learning.
- Provide an orderly and safe atmosphere conducive to attaining of these goals.
- Provide services to all regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
We, at SABA Academy, believe that:
- A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Faith, knowledge and good deeds are the keys to our children’s success.
- The Holy Household school of thought is the basis for our beliefs and practices.
- Cultural diversity increase students understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- Islamic environment helps students face the challenges they may face in their lives.
- Every student is unique in physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs and attributes.
- Students learn to make appropriate decisions if given a balanced supportive and challenging environment.
- Staff, parents, and community are role models and share the responsibility for advancing SABA Academy mission.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Students learn the desire to acquire knowledge as well as developing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The commitment to continuous improvement enables students to become confident life long learners